Why is sound insulation, mute, and noise control in an industrial environment? In an industrial environment, noise is not only unpleasant, it can also cause some loss of productivity. Hearing loss due to noise can lead to higher workers' compensation claims and higher insurance costs. Too much noise can interfere with communication between people. Continuous noise exposure can also cause fatigue, which often leads to accidents, reducing work efficiency and quality.
In terms of preventing occupational hearing loss: A practical guide, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health discusses several strategies for dealing with workplace noise. In short, they include:
1. Prevent or control excessive noise in dangerous workplaces.
2. Use a barrier (soundproof box or room) to control the contact between workers and danger.
3. If there is no noise in the workplace, then you will have no problem. If only it were that simple. But there is more than one kind of noise pollution, it may have point source noise and overall noise.
4. Point source noise is audible and can be traced to the kinetic energy of specific equipment. These may include industrial machines, punches, pumps, blowers and generators.
5. The overall noise is an uncontrollable sound with no identifiable source. This will include noise from dialogue, tools, and small machines in industrial environments.
6. To make matters more complicated, the frequency of noise can affect you in different ways. Fatigue and nausea are usually caused by low frequency vibrations, which can cause pain and hearing loss.
7. Finally, reverberation can disrupt communications and lead to higher noise levels. Reverberation is caused by reflections of sound waves from hard surfaces. Usually this is experienced in the gym.
There are many different products that can help control noise. Once you have identified the source, you can learn to control it. Some strategies include:
First create a shell or barrier to help suppress the noise, then install the sound absorbing material because now it is closed and we don't want to bounce around it. Some machines or equipment also require a vibration stand, and if they have something to help absorb noise between them and the surface to which they are attached, they may be quiet.
Why is sound insulation, silence, and noise control in industrial environments? Noise is harmful outside the workplace. High noise levels and reverberation are also common problems in non-industrial environments. Problems often arise in stadiums, auditoriums, cafeterias, multi-purpose rooms, churches and other large public spaces. Unwelcome and uncontrolled sounds can not only be counterproductive, but also hinder the intended use of the room. It can also cause fatigue, pain, and hearing loss.
Why is sound insulation, mute and noise control in industrial environment? In industrial environment, noise is more than just ...查看内容 2019-09-25View Content
The function of the shielding box is to limit the radiated electromagnetic energy inside the equipment from a certain area, and to prevent external radiation ...查看内容 2019-09-20View Content
How to distinguish between manual shielding box, automatic shielding box, and pneumatic shielding box? The three shielding box principles use conductive ...查看内容 2019-09-06View Content